Thursday 27 January 2011

formalities.

Hello internet.
My New Years Resolutions included writing at least every other day, and also to be kinder to myself. Unfortunately I have already started to forget about writing, as so many other things seem to take priority. Along with this I forget about being kind to myself and instead find myself stuck in circles of stress and exhaustion...which isn't helped when I keep setting up so many hurdles for me to inevitably trip over. Like New Years Resolutions.

So here's to a new beginning. To sharing my ups and downs with an invisible audience. In the hope that this new channel for creativity can help me to be a bit more positive about myself , my identity and my life. 


I fall into habits of self punishment and doubt. I grasp onto my phases of self love and acceptance. I have a wonderful family. I love my friends. I love to write letters. I love dressing up. I love writing in new notebooks. I love magazines with pictures.I live with fascinating people with radical views about the world. I can't wait to move away from this city. I am in a long distance relationship. I'm impatient. I'm moody.  I am terrified that I don't know what I want to do with my life, and I'll waste it as a consequence. I'm scared of being judged. I'm scared of judging without realising. I'm scared of becoming predictable.I'm scared I'll forget about the most beautiful moments, or that I will miss them. I'm scared about the world. I want to be with my boyfriend.

That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment