Saturday 3 March 2012

things i want to buy when i have a job.

a massive landscape picture of something... so far I am thinking Kandinsky, maybe The White Border, to go above our bed, because the back wall is a little naked right now.


A new desk (especially if I get a PhD, which things don't roll off. because old school school writing desks may look kitsch, but they are actually a little annoying, unless you happen to be lucky enough to own non-circular pens.

MORE WEDGE BOOTS because it's technically autumn and you can never have too many boots. OH BOOTS I LOVE YOU.


a new TV, not because i'm a gadget junkie, but because i would like a TV which actually works, so I don't have to watch DVDs on my approx. 2" netbook.

stuff for painting, because i have never felt comfortable splashing out on it so i have always had F grade stuff, and i'm guessing, especially with brushes, you can tell the difference.

start saving for a ticket home for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment