Saturday 19 February 2011

my life according to someone cool i wish i could be like. aka the positive spin

i am 21.
i enjoy shopping and admiring all things cute and somewhat unusual.
i enjoy artsy magazines which don't tell me what not to wear, or what celebrity i should look like, or where i can get highstreet items, but instead inspire me, delight me, intrigue me.
i enjoy writing letters, memories, thoughts, poems, ideas.
i enjoy sewing - one day i will own a sewing machine, and i'll source vintage print fabric and make all my own beautiful dresses based on patterns acquired from flea markets.
i enjoy running: even though every time i go, i have to force myself, i always come back through the front door: red, exhausted, aching and proud. one day i'll make the perfect running play list.
i have a wonderful family.
i am at university.
when i graduate, i'm going to move to australia. how long i'll be able to stay is something i will have to work out later.
i never knew what love could be until i met Samuel John Wright. and every day i learn even more about what love is, and it makes me truly happy. if even just the notion of someone being yours to keep, to be with, to share yourself with, to share your life with, to share your thoughts with, to explore- can make two people happy, even when they are 10,000 miles away from each other, then i know we can make this work.
i like taking photos, but i wish i was less self concious and i'd take thousands more.

that's all i can think for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment