Sunday 13 February 2011

surprises.

are better than monotony.

I've been waiting for things to click for a while. Moments of clarity often peep through the clouds that I feel tend to hover above my days, but they slip through my fingers.

I want to make a change. I want to be a happier person:

Not afraid of the future, but excited.
Not 'concerned' about my grades and work, but 'passionate'.
Not so much just 'open' but 'embracing'. 

I'm not just going to wait for happiness to appear; I'll wring my days dry and savour every drop.

I'll make this promise to myself (and to you, lover).

No more new years resolutions, no more looking onto tomorrow to make change. The change is now, it's today, it's every day. Every day that I am not content, I'll ask myself why, and I will make my change.



No comments:

Post a Comment