Saturday 7 May 2011

in control.

I am in control.

I have been working hard all semester...all year...fuck that, all DEGREE.

If I don't do well, it's because I was incapable of doing well. I'll get what I deserve.

Roughly 40 hours to go before my first exam. I know that it's typical of me to have a panic and a kerfuffle before then. I know that that point will come when I sit back and look at EVERYTHING I have to know, and when I ask myself how much of it I DO know. SO I'm not going to do that. There's no point. All I can do is keep going; there's no point in assessing whether I am already there, because if I'm not, no good can come of panicking, it's not like it's going to magic me some time out of nowhere. At this stage, there is no need for 'time allocation' or planning. It's obvious what I need to do. And I'll do it. And I'm only going to look up when I'm in the clear. When I'm finished with the exam.

This post is boring but reassuring.

Shhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment