Friday 18 May 2012

naughty.

oh tit biscuits, it has been a long time since i wrote anything. i guess i should apologise, but then again, i don't actually have an audience, so why would i waste my energy.

interesting things that have happened/ which have occurred to me:
1. i have actually read more books in the past 2 months than I read in my entire 4 year uni career. and it's fantastic.
2. things are really quite fabulous with my boyfriend.
3. i have a job which means i have money. unsurprisingly, this has not made me any happier.
4. i have extremely low self-confidence. as a result, if i don't have someone telling me i am doing a job well, i will literally resort to crying in toilets in self doubt and shame.
5. i discovered misfits. squeee.
6. it is winter now and apparently my ability to tolerate temperatures below 18 degrees has SEVERELY deteriorated. this is concerning.

No comments:

Post a Comment