Monday 7 March 2011

sunshine.

Today was the first truly gorgeous day of the year.
It only just hit 7 degrees but the sunshine was beautiful.

You don't have to be outside to tell when the weather is nice in England: everyone just beams with enthusiasm when the weather takes a good turn. It's like we're coming out of hibernation.

On the plus side, moving to Australia will GUARANTEE more days like this. On the down side, those guys can really take their weather for granted over there. It's unlikely that the sunny nature of the sky will reflect the average persons resultant disposition.

I'm hoping I can be different than that: and I'll always be happy!

Here's hoping :)

Looking forward to sharing my life, my weather, my daylight and smiles with a certain floppy haired Aussie gent. x

No comments:

Post a Comment