Tuesday 26 April 2011

heckyeatumblr#10.

http://tumblr.com/xsx1xkgzm5

10. Write about your proudest moment.


The weekend in Sydney with my boyfriend when we first realised we were in love. 


I felt, as of that weekend, that I had seen every side of him that I needed to see in order to come to this conclusion. 


I saw that he was and would be everything I could and would need him to be.


On the train home on Sunday afternoon, in our hungover state, I lay across his lap listening to the new Biffy Clyro album (no jibes here people, I'm not a newcomer to the 'stadium sensation', don't judge) as he slept (probably snoring), and I clearly remember thinking that it was one of the happiest moments of my life.


I had never been more proud. And it was all because I felt (and still feel) so lucky to be with such a loving, gentle, generous, thoughtful, beautiful and selfless man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment